Friday, August 25, 2006

Not posted for a while, and it seems that some people are crazy enough to even read this stuff! Not much has really happened since I last posted. Julie is finding work better and slightly easier and is getting home most nights pre-6pm which is nice! I did a shift in A&E in stirling on wednesday, was actually quite nice to do a bit of work, get my mind in medical mode for a little while!

Things quiet on a guitar front, not written any new songs, feeling a little dry. Progress slow and practice has been hindered this week by the need to do other things.

Julie and I are going to London this weekend to visit Ruth and John, we love them. Should be fun and will be nice to get away from glasgow for a few days. I don't know whether to ask people to pray for things on a blog, but if you read and you would like to, then please pray for a little more medical work for myself and also for some wisdom on whether or not to do a module at ICC this coming term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home