Thursday, March 08, 2007

Re:Treat

Got rebuked the other day for not blogging about re:treat - our church re:treat this last weekend.

It was good.

It was really very good.

Considering it was the church's first attempt at a retreat there are a number of good things that need to be highlighted:

1.) the food was REALLY good
2.) the teaching was spot on.... challenged and convicted (but not TOO much :)
3.) Great banter, good games, fantastic community building

I lost to Tim at cowtrader but managed to whoop is butt at ping-pong, which made the fact that he was continuously nipple-crippling me slightly easier to bear ("you cause me great paid Irishman but I take solace in ping-pong)

Very good and I heartily recommend it whenever the next one arises.

Check out the video HERE

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home